How can I apply amenities to multiple properties in one go?
Once you have added your amenities you can easily apply them to multiple properties in one go to save time. For help on how to add your search variables first click here.
1. Go to Properties > Amenities > Amenities summary.
2. Select amenity category and click Filter.
3. Under your amenity header eg. "Pet friendly" click in the blank space and tick Enabled and Save.
4. Once your first property is set you can click the header label to copy this setting to all other properties. For example, if all properties are pet friendly, click on the heading "Pet friendly", click OK and all properties will be updated.
5. If you need to pick specific properties only, you will need to repeat step 3 for each relevant property.