How to add a booking fee
1. Go to Properties > Booking options.
2. Type your option name and click Next.
3. If you want the booking fee to be added to ALL bookings and have it displayed to your guests, click Save.
4. If you want to HIDE the booking fee from your guests tick "Don't itemise to guests if a default option" and click Save. This means your booking fee will automatically add onto the rental total but not display to the guest.
5. Click the option name:
6. Select "All properties":
7. Against the first property enter the Customer price, Max for this property and set Default as 1 (this means the booking fee is added automatically without allowing the guest to opt-out).
8. To copy these settings to all properties in the list, click the column headers:
9. Close the window.