How do I set up the HomeAway integration with SuperControl (5 or more listings)?
1: Contact HomeAway to enable the integration at their side.
3: In SuperControl and go to Integrations > Channel Manager > International > HomeAway > click on "5 or more listings".
4: Tick "Activate property" against each property you wish to list with HomeAway.
5: Click on the property name which will navigate you to that property's "HomeAway Data" page. This is where you will complete all of the information for your listing:
- Listing - Tick all listing features that are associated with your property.
- Ad Content - Complete your Accommodation summary, Main property description and Headline text. There are minimum character requirements so ensure you have completed these fields properly. (Please note if you already have descriptions added in SuperControl, you can pre-populate this text into HomeAway without having to re-type it).
Select what text field in SuperControl should be used to populate HomeAway:
- Unit - Enter as much information about the unit (property) as possible. You can also pre-populate the text boxes if you already have details added into SuperControl as above.
- Bathrooms - Enter your bathroom features. If nothing displays here, make sure you have the number of bathrooms your property has added in your property settings page (Properties > Edit > select "Settings" > Go next to your chosen property).
- Bedrooms - Enter your bedroom features. If nothing displays here, make sure you have the number of bedrooms your property has added in your property settings page (Properties > Edit > select "Settings" > Go next to your chosen property).
- Rates - Select how your rates should be calculated.
- Availability - If your properties are grouped, you can choose to send grouped availability.
- Preview images - View the images you have allocated to this property in SuperControl. To disable any photos from the HomeAway feed, click on the photo and it will show as greyed out.
6: Once all of these areas are complete, then you should see three green ticks which states your listing is now activated:
7: Your listing will now be included in the next HomeAway feed. Please note it can take 24 hours to synchronise all data to HomeAway.