How to connect multiple Airbnb accounts with SuperControl
If you are already connected to one Airbnb account, follow these steps to connect to a secondary Airbnb account.
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > Airbnb.
2. Click the link as displayed below:
3. Log in to Airbnb using your second account details.
4. When multiple accounts are connected the below will show to make the user aware of where new listings will be created:
5. Click on "Manage Accounts" to set-up an alias if you wish to rename the Airbnb account so it is easier for you to choose what account should be assigned to what property:
6. When multiple accounts are connected, the listing will show which account it is connected to (the highlighted text will either be the user ID or the alias.):