How do I set up my property listings on Airbnb?
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > Airbnb.
2. Next to your chosen property click "Start".
3. If you require a limited sync and only want to send rates and availability, tick "Rates & Availability only". This will exclude any content information from SuperControl being sent.
4. Once your Airbnb default settings have been copied you are moved to the "Validated" section. If there is any data missing in SuperControl a warning message will appear. Click "Fix" to enter all missing information.
Example of error messaging:
5. Once the information has been added click "Re-validate" - if all information has been added you can click "Create Listing".
If using limited sync for rates & availability only you can click "Create Listing".
6. Your listing is now being created on Airbnb. Please note this process can take a couple of minutes.
7. Once the property has been "Approved" click "Publish". You will be prompted to log in to Airbnb.
8. Next you need to map your property. From the "New listing" drop down click on the matching property eg. Rose Cottage > Rose Cottage.
9. Choose your sync settings. If you are only syncing rates and availability, choose "Limited sync". If syncing all content choose "Everything".
10. Click "Publish".