How do I make a claim with Booking Protect?
You must log into www.bookingprotect.com/refund and fill in and submit the Refund Application Form as soon as possible after becoming aware of circumstances that may lead you to request a refund but no more than 45 days after the booked event.
You will be asked to provide at your own expense the following within 45 days of registering your refund application:
- The original unused tickets and vouchers for all parts of the booking.
- A doctor’s report where your refund request is for injury or illness or a death certificate where your refund request is for death.
- An official notice from the transport service provider in the event of delay, cancellation, mechanical breakdown or accident in relation to the public transport network.
- For the breakdown of a private vehicle, a vehicle recovery service report (AA, RAC or equivalent).
- Copy of garage repair bill or parts receipt or in the case of vehicle repairers or police.
- The original jury invitation inviting you to be a juror.
- In the event of a burglary the police report with crime reference number.
- The original witness summons requesting you to appear in court.
- Confirmation of relevant road closures from the Police or the relevant Government agency if requesting a refund due to an official weather warning being issued
- Any reasonable additional evidence that Booking Protect ask for.