How do I mass send emails to my database?
1. Firstly create a "List" in MailChimp. A list is a name associated with the email you will send e.g. “Summer newsletter”. To set-up a list in MailChimp go to Lists > Create List.
2. In SuperControl go to Database > Filter.
3. Enter in your filter parameters e.g. to send an email to subscribers only, select “Subscribed = Yes”.
5. Click Filter.
6. Click "Download" and then "Download file". Ensure you copy the password displayed on the screen as you will need to paste this into the file to access it.
7. Once you open the file, save it on your computer as a CSV file.
8. Next to your generated list in Mailchimp select "Import"
9. Select "CSV or tab-delimited file" and click Next.
10. Upload your SuperControl file and click Next.
11. Click Next again and then click Import.
12. Your contacts are now added ready to send your email in Mailchimp.