How do I set up Sage Pay with my SuperControl account?
1. Once you have contacted Sage Pay for an account please send your Sage Pay vendor name, Sage Pay user name and Sage Pay admin password to SuperControl support for your Sage Pay “TEST” account.
2. Our support team will carry out tests to ensure the integration is enabled correctly. Once you have confirmation from us that this is completed, go to Integrations > Online payment gateways > Sage Pay and enter your Sage Pay live user name and password then click Save.
3. Our support team will then forward you an email to send to Sage Pay to allow them to enable all functions within your Sage Pay account.
4. Once Sage Pay confirm all functions are enabled, our support team will set Sage Pay live within your SuperControl account.
5. Then go to Integrations > Online payment gateways > Sage Pay. Once you have read the information please tick confirm.
6. Then enable your card types by going to Admin > General details and tick your card payment options.
Tick “Show to public” to allow the guest to select these payment types when booking online.
7. Scroll down to the heading "System settings" and tick "Show payment link in booking summary". This enables guests to pay online via a payment link when you send them a copy of their booking summary by email.
8. Click Save.
9. You’re now ready to start taking payments! Click here to see how to take payments within SuperControl.