How do I set-up UpFront Reviews?
1. Login to SuperControl, and go to Integrations > UpFront Reviews > Settings.
2. Press "Set Image" to upload your business logo, or a representative image.
3. Choose "View/set description" to type a description of your business.
4. Select when you would like the review email to be sent to your customer. If you want it to go out on the day of your guest's departure, you would select 0 but if you would like it to go out after their departure you would select 2, for example.
5. Next, set the property locations ("Set Locations").
6. Once the description and image are uploaded, you will see where you can enable your properties for review. You can enable or re-enable these properties for review at any time by ticking the "Enabled" checkbox.
7. You can add custom questions to obtain feedback from customers:
8. Enter your question into the Text field, then choose the Type of question (single choice, multiple choice, text box or text area). The "Required" tick box should be ticked if you decide the review cannot be submitted without this question being answered. Ticking "Show on site" indicates that you want the review question and answer to appear on your website alongside the review.
9. Click "Add Question".
10. You can preview the review by clicking on "Review request email". This will show you what gets sent to the guest.
11. To add the UpFront Review widget to your website, click "Add a widget to your website", click here to find out more about this. You can also add UpFront Reviews to your facebook page by clicking "Add a link to UpFront Reviews from your Facebook page" if you are already using the facebook integration.
Guests that book a stay at your property through SuperControl will receive an email asking them to submit a review of their stay. The email is automatically generated and you choose when it is sent. The email can be sent from 2 days before departure to 7 days after departure.
All reviewers are required to complete the following fields:
- rating out of 5 for: Cleanliness | Service staff | Comfort | Condition | Location | Value
- review title (maximum 100 characters)
- review (minimum 150 characters)
You can also add your own questions; we recommend you keep them to a minimum to achieve the maximum response rate. You can also respond to reviews in a comments box which will display with the review. Reviews cannot be altered in any way. All reviews will count towards your property's UpFront Reviews rating. The ratings of individual properties count towards your business' overall rating, shown as a score out of 5.