How do I request removal of a review?
To remove a review it must fall into one of these categories:
- Defamation / Slander / Libel
- Obscenity / Pornography / Profanity
- Abusive / Inflammatory / Threatening / Degrading
- Inaccurate / Dishonest / Untruthful
- Infringes Copyright / Trademark / Other Intellectual Property.
A review takes 48 hours to go live. During this time you can request the review is removed. If you have a valid reason it will never be posted.
To request to remove a review, do the following:
1. Go to Integrations > UpFront Reviews > Reviews.
2. Scroll down to the review and click "View".
3. Click on the review "Ref" to access the review.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see "Request Review Removal".
5. Select the reason for the removal of the review, provide further details in the space provided, then press "Submit Request".
6. You will receive a response to your request from the Support team by email.