How do I enable SuperControl Facebook apps?
Please note that due to Facebook rules you can only include custom apps if you have more than 2000 followers on your Facebook page.
1. Contact our support team to enable this feature within your account. Please note there is a one-off £35 fee to have this feature enabled on your account.
2. Go to Integrations > Social media > Facebook. You will see a list of App keys against each app.
3. Click “Select all” next to the first app then right click on the highlighted link and copy.
4. Open another window within your browser and login to Facebook, then navigate to back to your SuperControl window and click on the first app name eg. “Availability & Booking”.
5. This will open your Facebook account, then press “click here”.
6. Select the Facebook page to assign the SuperControl app, then click Add Page tab.
7. On Facebook navigate to your business homepage and click “Availability” on the left side of the screen.
8. Paste in the app key from SuperControl and click "Validate".
9. Once the page has refreshed you will see your availability app enabled.
10. To enable the rest of the Facebook apps, repeat this process.