How do I refund a payment with Sage Pay?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
2. Next to a Sage Pay transaction click “Sage Pay Refund”. Please note the amount you wish to refund cannot exceed the amount paid in the initial transaction.
3. Enter the amount you wish to refund. You can either refund a refundable deposit or other amount.
4. Click ‘Process refund’.
5. Select your "Type of refund" and click Proceed.
6. A SUCCESS pop-up will appear, click OK.
7. Once the page refreshes you will see a refund transaction within Customer payments.
Always ensure your refunds include a Sage Pay reference number. This proves the transaction is successful. If there is no reference number then you haven’t completed the refund correctly. You can delete this and try again.