Price Labs: Create dynamic pricing tailored to your property
Ensure you have Daily prices selected as your short break model in order for this integration to work successfully (to enable this please contact the support team) - and check prices have been added within your Price Planner.
PriceLabs is an innovative and easy to use revenue management solution for vacation and short term rentals. Over the last few years they have perfected the art and science of vacation rental pricing to give you the best rate possible for every night. Their data-driven pricing approach scans your market for supply and demand trends to automate pricing, while at the same time giving you many customisation options to suit your needs. So no more worrying about the competition, or wrestling with the calendar for hours.
1. Go to PriceLabs and create an account.
2. Once you log-in to your PriceLabs account, you'll see a blue button on the top left that says "Connect to your Airbnb/PMS account".
3. Select "SuperControl" and enter your API key (ensure you enable your selected properties first as shown in step 4) . Then you can find your API key within Integrations > Admin tools > PriceLabs.
4. Whilst in SuperControl, click to Enable the properties you wish to sync with PriceLabs (if you do not have prices entered you will be prompted to do this):
5. Your properties will now be imported into PriceLabs. Please note, this can take a few hours until the properties start to populate in your PriceLabs account.
6. Click on the green "Review Prices" button to see the recommended prices for your listing. Once the prices have loaded, you will see a calendar view of the prices that looks like the one below:
The calendar shows recommended prices for each available night in the future. You might notice that each day has a different price - and this is the magic of dynamic pricing! In general, the prices fluctuate around the base price (either calculated by us, or provided by you) based on the following factors, and you should be able to see those in action:
- season (time of the year, peak vs. lean season)
- day of week (weekends vs weekday depending on the location)
- supply and demand fluctuations due to a holiday or event
- how far out a date is (close in dates get a last minute discount)
7. Once you have reviewed your prices are satisifed with the price recommendations, you can turn on the switch on the dashboard so that we can start our daily updates to the listing. If you want the prices to update right away, hit the yellow "Sync now!" button and allow up to 15 minutes for the prices to update on your listing
For more information from PriceLabs about setting up the integration click here.