How do I add customer ratings?
Assign a rating to a guest – for instance Excellent or Blacklisted. This means that the next time a guest books who has previously had a rating allocated to them it will flag up to you. For example, someone you would prefer not to stay again can be set to Blacklisted, so if they book again you can choose whether to allow the booking or not.
1. Go to Bookings > Customer ratings.
2. Click "Add new" to name the customer rating.
1. First you need to navigate to the booking. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid, click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking; or you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
2. Ensure you have customer ratings set-up (see "How do I add a customer rating" above) then within the booking click on the "Rating" tab.
3. Select a rating and Save.