How do I allocate an owner to a property?
1. If you have an AGENCY account ensure you have your owners added in first (Agency > Add owners) then go to Properties > Edit > select property > Settings > Go.
2. Scroll down to the heading "Owner" and select the owner for your chosen property.
3. You can tick if you would like the owner to be copied into booking summary emails that are sent to the guest when an online booking is made.
You can also tick if an owner should be sent an SMS alert for an online booking. For SMS alerts you need to purchase credits from SuperControl. Please contact the support team email@example.com to buy SMS credits.
You can tick if you would like the owner to be copied into enquiry emails that are sent to the guest when an online enquiry is made.
4. Select whether the property is managed by the owner, or by a third party agent. If you select "Agent" it will open up additional fields underneath which will allow you to enter the agent details.
5. Finally you can add some notes against the owner. The owner will not see these notes, they are just for internal reference.
6. Once the owner is selected click Save at the bottom of the page.