How do I cancel a booking?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking.
2. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
3. Click the red "Cancel" button and click "Cancel booking".
4. You can choose to set prices to zero, remove options/extras and remove scheduled owner payments (Agency only) before you "Confirm cancellation".
5. The page will refresh and you will have a Cancelled Booking stamp on the your screen: