How do I charge a cancellation fee?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking.
2. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
3. Click the red "Cancel" button, tick "Charge cancellation fee" and tick your property name:
4. Choose what the cancellation fee should be. For example, should it be the full customer payment or should it be an additional amount calculated as as either a percentage or fixed amount:
5. If you select Customer Payment you will see the "Fee" box will default to the same amount that the guest has paid. You would choose this option if you are retaining the full amount the guest has paid as a cancellation fee.
6. Click "Cancel booking". You can choose to set prices to zero, remove options/extras and remove scheduled owner payments (Agency only) before you "Confirm cancellation":
7. The page will refresh and you will have a Cancelled Booking stamp on the your screen: