Can I link my calendar to another SuperControl client who lists my property?
Yes. This will mean availability will be kept-up-to date in real time. SuperControl will create a "cross-updated booking" in the linked account whenever a booking is placed in your account to avoid double bookings.
If you have a cross-updated booking please note the following:
- You will not receive a booking notification when this happens.
- It will not include any guest information apart from their name.
- It will not include any payment information.
The booking will be fully handled by the account that took the booking.
How do I request this?
- Contact the company you wish to set-up cross-updating with and confirm with them that you require this set-up.
- Our support team will require confirmation from both companies in order to carry out this work. Both companies should email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include on this email what account will be paying for this additional service. A quote will be provided by our support team once they have a list of properties that you provide. (For smaller quantities of properties, the cross-updating feature starts at £30).
- In your email please ensure you use the following:
- Property IDs eg. Property 852852 should cross-update with Property ID 963963. You may need to obtain the correct property ID's from the other account holder.
- The other account holder's SuperControl account name and unique ID. This will help our support team member to locate the property requested.
- If you already cross-update with a SuperControl client, you need to inform the support team who these companies are so they can ensure cross-updating is set-up all-round. Failure to inform the support team that you have cross-updating enabled with other accounts can result in availability not being up to date.