New Booking.com updates March 2021
For the year of 2020 we have been awarded the Premier partner status by Booking.com so this is secured for the year of 2021, its great that this was achieved during such an uncertain time. This give us access to a lot more exclusive benefits that allow us to provide you with an all round better integration experience with Booking.com.
We are always making updates as and when we can to the integration. We will also be making further changes throughout 2021.
- As part of Booking.com's payments clarity package we have updated our API's, this will give you access to the following benefits:
N.B. This only applies if you manage payments for Booking.com within SuperControl.
- We now specify the current balance on the Virtual Credit Card.
- We now show the card activation date on the Virtual Credit Card.
- We now show the Card activation date on the Virtual Credit Card.
2. We have added a new payment setting so that you can decide the action you want to take place on the booking in SuperControl when its paid in Booking.com.
N.B. This only applies if Booking.com manage payments on your behalf.
Definition of what each new option does:
No action - No action or link is made between the payment in Booking.com and the SuperControl booking.
Mark as paid - Automatically mark the Supercontrol booking as paid for the amount taken within Booking.com when it is actually paid by the guest.
Log only - Only log payment and dont action it. This will add a notification to history & correspondence that x amount was paid within Booking.com also add a system alert into your account.
You will find this setting in Integrations>Channel Manager> International> Booking.com.
If you are using the legacy integration:
If you are using the full content API:
Please make sure you save at the bottom of the page.