How do I clear my cached data?
You may find that some updates you make in SuperControl do not immediately update on your website. If this is the case you may need to clear your browser cache in order to see these changes.
Clear your browser cache
This can differ depending on what browser you use:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Click "Advanced"
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
Grid view not displaying correctly - try clearing the cache in SuperControl
1. Go to Bookings > Grid View.
2. Click the "Clear cache" icon:
3. It can take up to 10 seconds for the alert to appear and then click OK.