Assign a rating to a guest – for instance Excellent or Blacklisted. This means that the next time a guest books who has previously had a rating allocated to them it will flag up to you. For example, someone you would prefer not to stay again can be set to Blacklisted, so if they book again you can choose whether to allow the booking or not.
1. Go to Bookings > Customer ratings.
2. Click "Add new" to name the customer rating.
1. First you need to navigate to the booking. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid, click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking; or you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
2. Ensure you have customer ratings set-up (see "How do I add a customer rating" above) then within the booking click on the "Rating" tab.
3. Select a rating and Save.
You can use the Customer Ratings function to tag particular bookings, such as bookings where the date has been modified or where a refund has been issued- This Video explains how to do this.
The search function in Bookings > Search bookings allows you to search only for bookings with a specific rating. The filter results will now show all bookings with this rating, so you can pull up a list of all bookings that you have modified, so long as that rating was applied to them.