How do I sync my existing Airbnb Listing with SuperControl?
** Please note, setting up this integration enables Instant Booking on Airbnb **
This article provides instructions for listing a property in SuperControl with an existing Airbnb listing (a 'Rate & Availability only' connection). For instructions on creating a new Airbnb listing using property information in SuperControl, see this companion article.
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > Airbnb.
Click "Connect with Airbnb".
Important: You MUST enable booking webhooks to ensure there is no caching delay for availability updates. Please follow the below instructions to ensure this is set up before beginning the sync.
Note: You need to make sure that you're logged out off Airbnb or logged into the right account as it follows the same process as first connecting. You will click authorise and then will need to grant access in Airbnb which will then redirect back to SuperControl.
In the Channel manager click onto Manage Accounts. A new page will open.
Once there you want to click the 'Authorise' button in the 'Booking Webhooks' column:
2. Go back into the channel manager and click Next to your chosen property click "Start".
3. To link your existing Airbnb listing, tick "Rates & Availability only".
This will exclude any content information from SuperControl being sent.
4. Once your Airbnb default settings have been copied you are moved to the "Validated" section. If there is any data missing in SuperControl a warning message will appear. Click "Fix" to enter all missing information.
5. Once the information has been added - if all information has been added you can click "Create Listing".
6. Once the property has been "Approved" click "Publish". You will then be prompted to log in to Airbnb.
7. Once logged in to your Airbnb portal you will see your existing listings on the left hand side and your new listing on the right hand side
8. Click 'Merge Listings' on the bottom right.
9. This will bring up a pop up with Merge pricing and availability and the number of listings you are merging. Click 'Merge Listings'
10. Your listing will now be published and you can see this as the listing will show as connected under sync status on your listing page in Airbnb
11. This short video illustrates the process within Airbnb.
For more information on how to make the most of your Airbnb listing watch this webinar.