How do I sync my existing Airbnb Listing with SuperControl?
** Please note, setting up this integration enables Instant Booking on Airbnb **
This article provides instructions for listing a property in SuperControl with an existing Airbnb listing (a 'Rate & Availability only' connection). For instructions on creating a new Airbnb listing using property information in SuperControl, see this companion article.
1. Go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > Airbnb.
Click "Connect with Airbnb".
2. Next to your chosen property click "Start".
3. To link your existing Airbnb listing, tick "Rates & Availability only". This will exclude any content information from SuperControl being sent.
4. Once your Airbnb default settings have been copied you are moved to the "Validated" section. If there is any data missing in SuperControl a warning message will appear. Click "Fix" to enter all missing information.
5. Once the information has been added - if all information has been added you can click "Create Listing".
6. When you click to "Create listing" from SuperControl, a pop-up will display to confirm your location information. Location details are very important otherwise your listing will not be validated by Airbnb. Please check the details and update if necessary then click Yes. This will ensure your property onboarding runs smoothly. If this is all correct, your listing is now being created on Airbnb. Please note this process can take a couple of minutes.
7. Once the property has been "Approved" click "Publish". You will then be prompted to log in to Airbnb.
NOTE- setting up the sync will create a dummy listing, with stock photos. It is this dummy listing that you are mapping your existing Airbnb listing onto. Therefore, do not be alarmed that you see photos of a property that is not your own. These will disappear once the dummy listing is overwritten by your own existing property photos and details.
8. Once logged in to your Airbnb portal you need to map your property. Click 'Review Listings'.
9. Match the existing listing on the left with the new 'dummy' listing on the right.
10. Click 'Merge Listings' on the bottom right.
10. Click 'Create Listings' to complete the sync.
For more information on how to make the most of your Airbnb listing watch this webinar.