TripAdvisor Rentals Settings
You can customise the settings that are being used for your integration with TripAdvisor Rental.
They can be found in SuperControl under Integration > Channel Manager > International > TripAdivsor Rentals.
- Anonymise property names - The name under which the property is listed will not display the actual name on TripAdvisor. The name will stay unchanged in SuperControl.
- Property descriptions come from - You can chose from different descriptions that can be entered into SuperControl: Short, Main and Second description.
These descriptions need to be entered for each property individually under Properties > Edit > Web details > sub-menu Web details.
In the TripAdvisor dashboard you need to go to Listings >Preferences and make sure that you select Yes to auto-update the description.
3. Include additional amenities - Set this option to Yes to forward the amenities that have been mapped to TripAdvisor.
Please see Amenities : How do I add/edit my amenities? for details.
4. Increase rates by - Here you set the percentage you want to use as an uplift.
The uplift will be added to the price set in the price planner, but it will not be applied to the default booking extras.
5. Send discounted pricing - If you have set up discounts and these should be forwarded to TripAdvisor this option needs to be set to Yes.
6. Send short break prices - If you allow short breaks this option needs to be set to Yes to forward the prices for shorter than 7 night stays.
7. Exclude refundable deposit from prices - When set to Yes the price the guest will be quoted will exclude any refundable deposit set up for any property. The refundable deposit will be added to the price when the guest is booking their stay.
8. Exclude required booking extras from prices - When set to Yes the price the guest will be quoted will exclude any default extras that have been set up e.g. a booking fee or utility cover. The default booking extras will be added to the price when the guest is booking their stay.
9. Itemise tourist tax (custom extra) - This option will only need to be set to Yes should you be required to charge a tourism tax. This needs to have been set up as default booking extra. It will be added as a custom booking extra.
Most customers will not need to itemise this.