How do I list my properties on Plum Guide?
Click here to see an introduction and find out more on Plum Guide.
Our integration with Plum Guide is a two way connection via API.
- Rates (Including uplifts specifically for Plum Guide)
- All static content such as Amenities, Descriptions, Photos etc.
1. To initiate a connection with Plum Guide first of all you need to send them a nomination request.
To do this go to Integrations> Channel Manager> International> Plum Guide:
On the page you will see a short nomination request form. Details are pulled in by default from Admin>General details. However you can edit the fields if necessary.
2. Once you are happy with the information click to Send your nomination to Plum Guide.
This will trigger a request to Plum Guide where they can review your request and your property information that is in SuperControl. You simply need to wait to hear back from them once they have completed their online screening process to find out if your properties have passed to be listed on their channel.
3. If your properties have been accepted then the team at Plum Guide will be in touch to let you know. They will agree your commission rates and then build your listings for you on their website. It is at this stage that you should decide on the uplift you wish to add to send on top of your prices from SuperControl to Plum Guide. You can simply add these on the Plum Guide page and save.
Please note Onboarding can take up to 7-10 days.
4. Once the listings are live on Plum Guide then you will be able to see the Plum Guide property name and listing ID listed on the page. You will be able to click on an icon next to the listing ID to view the live listing.