How do I list my properties on Plum Guide?
Click here to see an introduction and find out more on Plum Guide.
Our integration with Plum Guide is a two way connection via API.
From SuperControl we send:
- Rates; Including default extras, discounts & price uplifts specifically for Plum Guide.
- All static content; Properties, capacity, room & Bed configurations, photos, Amenities & all web descriptions.
1. To initiate a connection with Plum Guide first of all you need to send them a nomination request.
To do this go to Integrations> Channel Manager> International> Plum Guide:
On the page you will see a short nomination request form. Details are pulled in by default from Admin>General details. However you can edit the fields if necessary.
2. Once you are happy with the information click to Send your nomination to Plum Guide.
This will trigger a request to Plum Guide where they can review your request and get in touch with you.
3. Next, to speed up the onboarding process, you should also tick to enable which properties you want to be listed with Plum Guide and click Save. This will release your property data in the API feed so when Plum Guide pick up your request they can also view your property information and gather what they need to accept you listing on their website.
If your properties have been accepted then the team at Plum Guide will be in touch to let you know. They will agree your commission rates and then build your listings for you on their website. It is at this stage that you should decide on the uplift you wish to add to send on top of your prices from SuperControl to Plum Guide. You can simply add these on the Plum Guide page and save.
Please note Onboarding can take up to 7-10 days.