How do I list my properties on PetsPyjamas
Click here to see an introduction and find out more on PetsPyjamas.
This integration is a two way API connection.
From SuperControl we send:
- Rates; Including default extras & discounts.
- All static content; Properties, capacity, Room/Bed configurations, Photos, Amenities & all web descriptions.
1. To initiate a connection with PetsPyjamas first of all you need to send them an onboarding request.
To do this go to Integrations> Channel Manager> International> PetsPyjamas:
2. On the page you will see a short onboarding request form. Details are pulled in by default from Admin>General details. However you can edit the fields if necessary. Once you are happy with the information that will be sent click Sign up to PetsPyjamas.
This will trigger a request to the team at PetsPyjamas where they will review this and get in touch with you.
3. Next, to speed up the onboarding process, you should also tick to enable which properties you want to be listed with PetsPyjamas and click Save. This will release your property data in the API feed so when PetsPyjamas pick up your request they can also view your property information and gather what they need to accept you listing on their website.
4. Now you simply need to wait to hear back from PetsPyjamas so they can discuss contractual terms and agreements with you.
They will be able to tell you when your properties have gone live on their website if accepted.