How do I set up Sage Pay with my SuperControl account?
1. Once you have contacted Sage Pay for an account please send your Sage Pay vendor name to SuperControl support.
2. Our support team will then forward you an email to send to Sage Pay to allow them to enable all functions within your Sage Pay account.
3. Once Sage Pay confirm all functions are enabled, our support team will set Sage Pay live within your SuperControl account using your vendor name.
4. Then go to Integrations > Online payment gateways > Sage Pay. Scroll down and you will see the below. Enter your user name and password here and save. If you are unsure of your credentials, please contact SagePay support on 0191 479 5922.
5. Please let SuperControl know once you've done this, we can add the IP addresses and confirm that you are all set up.
6. You can then enable your card types by going to Admin > General details and tick your card payment options.
Tick “Show to public” to allow the guest to select these payment types when booking online.
7. Scroll down to the heading "System settings" and tick "Show payment link in booking summary". This enables guests to pay online via a payment link when you send them a copy of their booking summary by email.
8. Click Save.
9. You’re now ready to start taking payments! Click here to see how to take payments within SuperControl.