How do I take a payment via Trust Payments (Secure Trading)?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
2. Ensure you have your guests address added in the booking then select your payment method.
3. Enter your guests card details, tick the payment you wish to take (Deposit, Balance or both).
4. Select SECURETRADING on drop down menu next to Process online using Trust Payments (Secure Trading).
5. Click OK.
6. Click Save.
7. You should receive a SUCCESS message, click OK. The payment will then be displayed within your Customer payments tab within the booking.
Always ensure your online payments include a Trust Payments (Secure Trading) reference number. This proves the transaction is successful. If there is no reference number then you haven’t completed the payment correctly. You can delete this and try again.