How do I process a repeat payment with Secure Trading?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
2. To process the balance tick "Balance paid".
3. Select the Secure Trading repeat payment method.
4. Select SECURETRADING against "Process online using Secure Trading" and Save.
5. You should receive a SUCCESS message, click OK.
Always ensure your online payments include a Secure Trading reference number. This proves the transaction is successful. If there is no reference number then you haven’t completed the payment correctly. You can delete this and try again.
How you can tell if a guest has allowed their card to be used for further payments: Against their initial deposit payment there is a small card icon. If this is blue then the card has been enabled to process future payments. If it is grey then it won’t allow a repeat payment option.