BreakFree Holidays: Introduction & FAQ's
Breakfree Holidays is an award winning OTA specialising in UK and European holiday accommodation.
Breakfree Holidays has been trading for over 30 years and has sent over 20 million people on holiday during that time.
It is proud to offer one of the widest selections of UK and European holiday accommodation, from Holiday Parks to Campsites, Cottages to Lodges and Leisure Hotels to Boating holidays. Breakfree prides itself on delivering the absolute highest levels of customer experience, which is highlighted by it being the recipient of the Feefo 2020 Gold Trusted Service Award. Customers range anywhere from couples to families to empty nesters.
Launched early May Breakfree Holidays new Cottages search and booking functionality on their website www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk. Be part of this exciting new journey and grow your sales with new and complimentary audience types.
Breakfree Holidays works with agents, operators and owners, all of whom will benefit from their long-standing, strategic partnership distribution network, including some of the UK’s biggest media brands..
Over 500,000 bookings per annum
5,000,000 emails and mailers annually
5,000,000 media partner access
3,000,000 unique web visitors annually
2,000,000 active bookers database
- Favourable commissions and trading terms
- No fixed costs. Full end-to-end management of customer bookings
- No minimum number of properties required
- No exclusivity demands
- Reach large new audiences to compliment your own
- Customer money protection in place
- Dedicated account management
- In-house booking agents and customer services
- In-house tech team dedicated to continually developing the website
- Building your listings and on boarding takes minimum work and admin as Breakfree Holidays and Supercontrol do all the work
Breakfree offers a competitive fixed 11% + VAT commission to its owners.
The guest will book and pay on the Breakfree website, then upon arrival Breakfree will release the funds to the owner minus the commission.