How do I set up the Farm Stay integration with SuperControl?
1. To set up integration with SuperControl, you must first connect your FarmStay account to your SuperControl account. To do this, go to your profile:
2. Under the “Linked Accounts” section, you can enter your SuperControl account ID to connect it to your FarmStay account. You can find your SuperControl account ID in the top right of your Supercontrol admin panel.
3. Enter your account ID and click “Save Changes to Profile” to start the connection process. Setting up a new SuperControl account connection may take up to 2 working days. Some SuperControl accounts have already been connected in preparation for launch, so it may also be instant.
You can check the status of the account connection on this page:
4. Once your SuperControl account status is “Connected”, you can return to the members dashboard to access the availability manager and set up your units.
5. Select the property from the drop-down menu and click Edit on the unit you want to add availability to.
6. Choose “SuperControl” in the provider dropdown and you will see a list of your SuperControl properties. Tick the checkbox next to each property whose availability should be linked to this unit. The FarmStay unit will be available if at least one of the selected properties is available.
You need to go through this process to add each unit.
Remember if you have more than one property you will need to reselect the next property you want to work on from the dropdown menu.