Edit > Settings : How do I allocate an owner to a property?
1. If you have an AGENCY account ensure you have your owners added in first (Agency > Add owners) then go to Properties > Edit > select property > Settings > Go.
2. Scroll down to the heading "Owner" and select the owner for your chosen property.
3. Tick which options you would like for your owner.
4. Select whether the property is managed by the owner, or by a third party agent. If you select "Agent" it will open up additional fields underneath which will allow you to enter the agent details.
5. Finally you can add some notes against the owner. The owner will not see these notes, they are just for internal reference.
6. Once the owner is selected click Save at the bottom of the page.
Tick box options:
- Copy owner into your WEBSITE booking confirmation: this is the booking summary that is sent to the guest when an online booking is made.
- SMS alert for owners: the owner will be notified by SMS for an online booking. For SMS alerts you need to purchase credits from SuperControl. To find out how to add credits click here.
- Copy owner into your WEBSITE enquiry confirmation: this is the enquiry email that is sent to the guest when an online enquiry is made.