Custom fields : How can I set up property reminders?
You can set up reminders (e.g. gas safety certificate renewals, key access code changes etc.) for your properties in SuperControl.
1. Go to Properties > Custom fields.
2. Enter a name for your reminder in the text box. Select the field type as “Date” and click Add new.
3. Then go to Properties > Edit > select the property > Custom fields > Go.
4. Enter the date for your reminder and tick “Alert reminder”. Then click Save.
5. When the chosen date arrives, the reminder will show on your login screen like this:
6. To stop this alert showing in future click on the property name within the alert, then un-tick Alert reminder and click Save.