Edit : How do I add a custom booking extra to a booking?
Custom booking extras are only assigned to the booking in which they are added. If you offer them all the time you should add them as a main booking extra.
1. First you need to navigate to the booking.
2. If you know the booking number, click on the Search button on the top right of the SuperControl pages and enter your booking number.
Or you can go to Bookings > Grid view. When your grid has loaded click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
3. Click “Edit” and then go to “Bookings Extras”.
4. Scroll down to “Custom extras”, enter your custom booking extra name, price and quantity then click “Save”.
5. To add multiple custom booking extras, click “Add” and it will create additional fields.