How do I raise a support ticket?
If you need help with something that you can't find the answer to in the Help centre, please raise a support ticket.
Log in to SuperControl, click Help in the top right of your screen, then click Request help:
The "Add A Ticket" page will open.
When you raise a ticket, the support team can immediately identify your account as your company name is added automatically.
We want to resolve any issues as quickly as you do, this is how you can help:
- Enter the name of the person to contact, e.g. your own name.
- Use a clear and concise subject line.
- Include booking number(s) and property ID(s), if the issue is property / booking specifc
- Give details as to where in SuperControl you entered the issue, e.g. Properties > Booking extras > Booking fee
- Provide screenshots where possible.
Note: Please make sure that any image sent is of good enough quality / size to show the issue
- Describe the issue clearly.
- Outline what is the current behaviour and the expected / required behaviour
You will receive a confirmation email, with a ticket number, and you can track your ticket's status at any time.
Please do not raise duplicate tickets, this will not speed up the response time. If there is something else you want to tell the team about the issue raised in your ticket, you can edit it.
How to view and edit your tickets
How to view and/or edit your existing tickets please see, How to view and edit your ticket