Creating calendars for your website 2019
1. Go to Admin > Integration HTML and click on the wizard link at the top of the page:
2. Enter a calendar name eg." <your company name> calendar "and choose the site ID that should be associated with this calendar.
3. Enter your calendar URL (this is the website where you will embed your calendar) and then choose your "Calendar type". This URL is used when the booking process is abandoned at any stage by the guest, it will revert them back to this calendar URL.
Predefined - this means you can choose from our list of standard colours
Customised - this is where you can choose your own calendar colours.
4. Easily preview the calendar style by clicking "Calendar live preview"
Tip: Using too many calendar colours can make a calendar look busy and unappealing.
Booked dates should simply display as a muted colour so it doesn't become distracting to the user eg. grey or pale brand colour. You want the available days colour to stand out.
5. Once you're happy with your calendar style click Save calendar.
6. Click Widget code and select your calendar style from the Calendar key drop down:
7. Choose your Desktop behaviour. This is how you would like your calendar to display when viewing your calendar on a desktop view. You can see previews of each version underneath:
8. Tick "I will use this snippet to show single property only" if this calendar you're creating is for a single property. If you would like this calendar to show more than one property either in a grid view or from the property drop down, leave this option unticked.
9. Your widget snippet is generated underneath. Choose to send this code to your web developer or simply copy this to your clipboard:
Ensure you don't embed your calendars within an iframe. Iframes are no longer required to embed the calendar and will negatively affect functionality of new calendars.
10. Your web developer can easily copy and paste this to your website.