How to show your grid view calendar on mobile devices
You may already have your grid view calendar enabled on your website. In order to enable the mobile version you will need to complete a minor change within your calendar wizard and update your calendar snippet. Once this is done, your grid view calendar will display on mobile devices!
What do I need to do?
1. Go to Admin > Integration HTML and click "Go to calendar wizard":
2. Click Widget code and select your existing grid view calendar from your "Calendar key" list
3. Tick the box "Tick to use grid view calendar version on mobile"
4. You will notice your snippet code preview underneath will change slightly and now include the text " data-calendar-mobile-grid="true">"
5. Now just copy this new snippet to your website to include this new wording.