How can I take a payment in a booking?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking.
2. If you know the booking number you can enter this in the booking number search in the top right of the SuperControl pages.
You can also go to Bookings > Grid view. Once you load your grid you can click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking OR you can go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
3. Once you’re in the booking, scroll down and the Customer Payments tab will be selected by default.
4. To mark a payment as paid, either tick the deposit or balance tick boxes (depending on what has been paid by the guest). Select a payment method then ‘Save’. To process a payment using a payment processor (Sage Pay, Secure Trading, HolidayRentPayment) click here.
5. To mark a payment which is different from the main deposit and balance amounts as paid, you can enter this within the ‘Enter Custom Payment’ area. Enter a caption, date, payment method, amount and click ‘Save’.