Can I edit the booking summary autoresponse?
You cannot edit the main booking summary table that is generated. However, you can add additional text to the footer of the summary if you want to add extra information and include a copy of your logo at the top. To do this follow these steps:
1. Go to Emails/Letters > Booking summary customisation.
2. To include a copy of your logo click “Choose File” and find the logo on your computer to upload.
3. Further down this page there is a Footer section. To add additional text to your summary add it here and it will display at the bottom of the booking summary email sent to the guest.
How do I change the standard text that displays at the top of each booking summary autoresponse?
The following text is displayed by default on every booking autoresponse sent to the guest:
Thank you for submitting your booking request. We will review your request and will contact you shortly to confirm the booking. Please print this page for your records together with your unique booking request number. Please note that all bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing.
1. To change this to your own custom text go to Emails/Letters > Add.
2. Enter a letter name eg. Booking summary text
3. In the text field enter your new text:
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick this box:
5. Click Save.
We have created handy webinars which will help you utilise auto-emails: