How can I schedule emails to be sent automatically e.g. balance reminder?
Ensure you have your letters set-up first before you schedule them. Click here to see how to add an email template.
1. Go to Emails/Letters > Automated emails/SMS.
2. Click Add new group, enter a Group name eg. “Guest emails” and select how they should automatically apply and click Add group.
All Bookings: the email will apply to all bookings.
Property Group Bookings: the email will only assign to selected property groups.
Property Bookings: the email will only apply to selected properties.
3. Select Add new letter > Go.
4. Select your letter eg. Balance reminder then click Add letter.
5. Here you can set your criteria.
Tip: For a balance reminder example you will only want this email to schedule if the guest has not paid their balance x number of days before arrival. If your balance is due 42 days prior to arrival, then you may want your schedule settings to look like this:
This letter shows the schedule settings to send a Balance reminder if the guest has not paid their balance 42 days prior to arrival.
6. Once your criteria is set choose any attachments to include (these will only display if they are uploaded into SuperControl. For instructions to upload attachments click here).
7. Select the recipients.
8. Click Update letter.
9. To add additional emails to the same group repeat the process above.
Nb: this is a great feature, however there are still times when a personal email is needed - eg to reply to answer a list of specific questions.