How do I set up and use price seasons?
Price seasons allows you to copy specific date periods and prices to specific properties. For example, if you have multiple properties with the same prices, you can easily increase rates across all of these properties in these simple steps.
1. Go to Properties > Price Seasons.
2. Enter a pricing group name eg. High season prices.
3. Select if you wish to also include short break prices and click Save.
4. Add season name eg. “June - August” and enter in the prices for that that period.
5. Click Add season.
6. Select your start and end date for this period eg. 30th June > 31st August.
7. Click Add date range. You then have the opportunity to add additional date ranges eg. Christmas and New Year.
8. To set these prices against multiple properties select Copy to and select your parameters.
9. If you select Individual properties, select multiple properties by holding Ctrl/Cmd and clicking on each name.
10. Click Copy prices, then click OK.
To make sure your prices have copied correctly, you can view the prices within Properties > Edit > select property > Price planner > Go.