Why is a property price not showing correctly in my availability search results?
Have you checked that the property settings are correct? Going through this checklist will help to diagnose most causes as to why property pricing is not displaying as you expected in search results.
What to check:
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Edit > Go.
- Do you offer a short breaks calculated as a percentage of the weekly rate? If yes, scroll to the heading "Short breaks" and ensure your percentages are correct.
2. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Price Planner > Go.
- Check your minimum price settings. If your minimum price is set too high it means that your price uses this figure as a safety net to ensure no price can fall below this:
- Click on your blue price band for the date period you're searching and make sure your pricing is correct.
- Do you have any special prices allowed for your particular date? If yes, this means a special price will override any standard price you have added.
3. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Discounts > Go.
- Check to see if you have any discounts added.
4. Go to Vouchers/Offers > Special offers.
- Check any special offers that you have. A special offer will override any price within the price planner.
If you have checked all of the above then contact email@example.com and we can investigate further.