How do I see what a guest sees in my Guest Login?
1. Go to Admin > Guest Login.
2. Click Guest list.
3. Scroll through your list of users and click "Impersonate". This will allow you to view the guests login.
Tip: If you have a long list of users, you can easily find someone by searching a name or email address. Pressing Cntrl + F will open a search bar at the top of your screen, just type what you are looking for in here. For example, enter the guest email address and your browser will instantly find where this text is on the page. A great time saving trick to stop you having to scroll through hundreds of names (for Mac users press the Command key + F).
Make sure you don't have blocked pop ups on your device (desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile). If pop ups are blocked, when you click 'Impersonate', nothing will happen. If pop ups aren't blocked, then it will work correctly.
How does a guest pay an outstanding balance in the guest login?
Please note a guest can only pay online through My Stay Planner guest login if you have an online payment processor enabled.
1. Once a guest logs in they will be presented with this screen. From here they can click “Pay”.
2. The guest will be taken to the online payment form, where they can enter their details and submit.
3. The booking will update with the payment.
How can a guest reset their password for the guest login?
1. From the guest login URL that you send to the guest (You can find this within Admin > Guest login ) the guest can click on “Forgotten Password?”
2. The guest enters their email address and clicks Reset.
3. An email will be sent to the guest with a new password included. They will be prompted to change their password once they login.
We call the guest login 'My Stay Planner'.