Why is a property not showing in my availability search results?
Have you checked that the property settings are correct? Going through this checklist will help to diagnose most causes as to why properties are not displaying as you expected in search results.
What to check:
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Settings > Go.
- Scroll to the heading "Availability chart options", check the property is enabled.
- Check your online bookings allowed settings. Are the dates you're searching within this period?
- If the date you're searching is for a short break then scroll down to the heading "Short breaks". Are these enabled?
- The "Allow late availability short breaks" setting, if your date search is within the next x number of days, then ensure your Min. and Max. days are correct:
- Under the heading "Show on websites" is the property ticked to display on the chosen site?
What else to check?
2. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Price Planner > Go.
- Click on your blue price band for the date period you're searching and make sure a price is entered.
- Click on your orange short break line and check that you allow the correct short breaks.
If you have checked all of the above then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate further.