How do I onboard my properties with TripAdvisor?
Firstly, ensure you have onboarded with TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals the correct way. Click here to see what method you should use.
1. Log in to TripAdvisor and go to Listings > Preferences:
If you have existing listings with TripAdvisor ensure you DO NOT select Yes for any other section apart from Calendar, Base Rate and Seasonal rate. If you do this you can potentially remove all of your content from your current TripAdvisor listing.
If you have a NEW listing and you would like to include content from SuperControl to populate your listing then you can select Yes for any content fields eg. descriptions, photos etc.
2. Log in to SuperControl and go to Integrations > Channel manager > International > TripAdvisor Vacation rentals.
3. Select your default settings eg. do you wish to send discounted prices, short break prices or uplifts and click Update.
4. Tick "Enable" next to each property you would like to list and Save.
The prices that display on the TripAdvisor property search may not be the same as to what you have in SuperControl. This is due to TripAdvisor calculating stays differently to your SuperControl settings. Once the guests clicks through to book your property, the price that then displays is your actual SuperControl price which uses a live look-up so the price is 100% accurate.
5. Your properties will take up to 24 hours to sync with TripAdvisor.