How do I add/edit my search amenities?
Search variables allow your website visitors to search for properties with amenities that they require for their stay eg. pet friendly, wheelchair access or hot tub so that they can find their perfect property.
We only recommend using this functionality if you have at least 8 properties. Search variables is available to PLUS and AGENCY users.
1. First add your search categories go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit amenity categories. Location and Facilities are the most common categories that amenities fall under. This will then allow you to allocate your main amenities to the relevant category, eg. Hot tub would be within the Facilities category.
2. When you have added your categories, you then add amenities to each one. Go to Properties > Amenities > Add/edit variables.
3. Enter a name for your amenity.
4. Assign the amenity to its relevant Category from the dropdown menu.
5. When you have set all your parameters, click “Add new”.
6. Repeat the steps above for all the amenities you want to add.
For API users: You can edit the Search variable on your website by adding an image or icon for the variable. There is also content within this page that your web developer can complete. It is possible to use search variables to pull through property facility options on to the property pages of your website.
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Amenities > Go.
2. Un-tick the amenities that may not longer apply and tick any new ones. Once adjusted click Save.