How can I view statistics for my repeat bookings?
1. Go to Statistics > Repeat bookings.
2. You can filter by all properties or filter statistics for a specific property. Select your date range and click Filter.
3. You will now see percentages on “First time customers”, “Customers with bookings in previous years” and “Customers with multiple bookings this year”.
4. To view further information on each percentage, click the link and you will be directed to a page that’s displays the relevant bookings.
Note: If you click on the link within “Customers with bookings in previous years” and no data displays, you will need to adjust your date range to include previous years.
Target your repeat guests with a loyalty voucher code for money off their next booking
1. To email multiple email addresses with voucher codes, we suggest using MailChimp.
2. Go to Database > Filter and select the filter parameter as “Number of bookings = Greater than “1” and click Filter.
6. Click "Download" and then "Download file". Ensure you copy the password displayed on the screen as you will need to paste this into the file to access it.
7. Once you open the file, save it on your computer as a CSV file.
8. Create a list in Mailchimp and import your file. Your contacts are now added ready to send your email in Mailchimp.