How do I set up a Special Offer?
A Special Offer is a way of discounting a holiday stay. For example, if you have a holiday from 12th August > 16th August available you can choose to lower the price for this stay.
A special offer can also be displayed as a stand alone page on your website using our integration links. It's a great way to display your offers in one place.
1. Go to Bookings > Availability search.
2. Here you need to search by dates you want to create your offer for. Once you click search it will show what properties are available. To add them as a special offer, tick the required properties (you can amend the price if you wish to amend the normal rate) and then click Add to Special Offers:
3. On the next page you can enter an offer description, if you wish to include any discounts you have set-up on top of the special offer you can do this by ticking the box. If you have our Twitter integration enabled you can tick to "Post to social networks" to post your special offer.
4. With regards to occupancy, if you want the special offer to pull through regardless of how many occupants have been entered then leave this as “0”. If you only want the special offer to pull through for 6 people and 6 people only then select “6”. Once done click Save.
5. To view your Special Offers go to Vouchers/Offers > Special offers.
The Special Offers link can be added as a clickable button on your website to display your current offers. You can obtain your special offer link via Admin > Website integration > Additional content.
See below an example of a special offer page:
Why is my photo not displaying for my special offers?
1. Go to Properties > Edit > select property > Photos > Go.
2. Pick your main property photo and make sure you have "Default photo" ticked and Save.