How do I set up HolidayRentPayment with my SuperControl account?
1. Go to Integrations > Online payment gateways > HolidayRentPayment > Application form.
2. Complete all details (mandatory fields are shown in red).
3. View and agree to the terms and conditions and click Submit application. In 7-10 working days, you will receive confirmation from HolidayRentPayment and if the application is successful then you are ready to start taking payments.
4. Enable your card types by going to Admin > General details and tick your card payment options. Also tick “Show to public” to allow the guest to select these payment types when booking online.
5. Scroll down to the heading "System settings" and tick "Show payment link in booking summary". This enables guests to pay online via a payment link when you send them a copy of their booking summary by email.
6. Click Save.
For a webinar on this topic, click here.
Birdy num Num
For issues relating to HolidayRentPayment payments, please contact them directly.
The email for support is- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call their Customer Support team on +44 203 514 3841
Their support service is open between Monday and Friday, 8.00 to 17.00