How do I set up HolidayRentPayment with my SuperControl account?
1. Go to Integrations > Online payment gateways > HolidayRentPayment by Yapstone> Application form.
2. Complete all details (mandatory fields are shown in red).
3. View and agree to the terms and conditions and click Submit application. Typically in just 24 hours, you will receive confirmation from HolidayRentPayment and if the application is successful then you are ready to start taking payments.
4. Enable your card types by going to Admin > General details and tick your card payment options. Also tick “Show to public” to allow the guest to select these payment types when booking online.
5. Scroll down to the heading "System settings" and tick "Show payment link in booking summary". This enables guests to pay online via a payment link when you send them a copy of their booking summary by email.
You may also wish to tick the box to be automatically notified of payments taken via HolidayRentPayment. This will inform you that payments have been successfully processed, as well as notify you of any failed payments, so you can ask the guest to pay by some other means.
6. Click Save.
For a webinar on this topic, click here.
Birdy num Num
For issues relating to HolidayRentPayment payments, please contact them directly.
The email for support is- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call their Customer Support team on +44 203 514 3841
Their support service is open between Monday and Friday, 8.00 to 17.00