Custom fields : How can delete (all) custom property fields?
This article explains how to delete (all) custom property fields.
1) log into SuperControl and go to Property > Custom Fields
2) click onto Edit on the right hand side
3) click onto the down arrow in the empty field underneath Save and Delete.
Note: As long as you see a field like this the custom field can't be deleted yet.
4) Click onto the first entry in the list that comes up.
5) This will forward you directly to the property where the entry needs to be deleted from this custom field.
Repeat step 4) and 5) until there is no longer anything left in the list. The drop down list will no longer display for the custom field.
6) click Delete on the right hand side