Edit : How can I allocate a third party agent to an existing booking?
1. First you need to navigate to the booking.
2. If you know the booking number, click on the Search button on the top right of the SuperControl pages and enter your booking number.
Or you can go to Bookings > Grid view. When your grid has loaded click on the booking to take you into the main area for that booking. OR go to Bookings > Search bookings and use the filter options to find your booking.
3. Click “Edit” in the booking, and then select your agent from the drop down:
4. Click “Save”.
If you haven't created a third party agent yet, follow this guide to create one - here
To edit a third party agent
1. Go to Admin > Agents > Edit agents.
2. Click on the agent name, update any details then click “Save”.